Michael Jackson’s Memorial Service Kim Kardashian Loses Composure


Kim Kardashian a big fan of high-profile parties, and last night July 7 Kim Kardashian was spotted at the launch of the new OP campaign OPen Campus in West Hollywood.

Kim Kardashian Biography and hot photos

Kim Kardashian was one of the many celebrities in attendance at Michael Jackson’s memorial service 08July 2009 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

Kim had a hard time watching the memorial service today when Michael Jackson’s daughter Paris, 11, took the stage. “I spoke at my dad’s funeral & it was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do,” she Tweeted. “I was shaking & crying & what Paris did was sooo soooo brave!”
he continued, “Michael’s children were so brave brave 2 stand there on stage & speak to the world about their father.” Kim, who attended the service with her sisters Kourtney and Khloe and her mother Kris Jenner, also sent a Tweet that said: ”we all cried & laughed & remembered.”

Kim Kardashian say “It’s just really important to be here to support the Jackson family. My family and I have known them for years, so it’s really special to be here for them.”

0 comments: